Alison Brooks Architects are recruiting for an architectural assistant with a minimum of two years post RIBA Part-II to join its London team. Successful candidates will join an experienced team to produce RIBA Stage 4 Construction Documentation and deliver a large and exciting, new-build residential scheme and at North West Cambridge. We’re searching for candidates with the ability to take on high levels of ownership and responsibility, to work as a team and be self-motivated.
Alison Brooks Architects are internationally recognised for producing high-quality architecture that inventively responds to the context and culture of each project. Our architects provide a bespoke service to each client, working collaboratively with world-class expert consultants to provide a fully integrated design service, and as such candidates must possess, at a minimum the below experience, skills and technical expertise:
Experience and knowledge
- a minimum of two years post RIBA Part-II experience in the UK
- experience working in teams using REVIT to produce Construction Documents
- experience in Technical Design, detailing and documentation
- experience on multi-residential/mixed-use projects desirable
- thorough knowledge of UK building regulations and planning procedures
- Competent Revit user
- highly proficient 3D design and visualisation skills: Rhino and Vray experience a plus
- excellent design skills
- highly proficient InDesign & Photoshop
- excellent coordination and organisational skills
- excellent verbal and written communication
The candidate will be based at our Highgate studio but may be required to travel and be based on site as and when necessary. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send a cover letter, CV and representative examples of your work as a PDF (7mb max) to email@example.com.
Alison Brooks Architects is an equal opportunities employer and treats all job applicants equally, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, beliefs or religion.