Alison Brooks Architects is recruiting for an architectural assistant with a minimum of two years post RIBA Part-II to join its London team.
Alison Brooks Architects are internationally recognised for producing high-quality architecture that inventively responds to the context and culture of each project. Our architects provide a bespoke service to each client, working collaboratively with world-class expert consultants to provide a fully integrated design service, and as such candidates must possess, at a minimum the below experience, skills and technical expertise:
Experience and knowledge
- a minimum of two years post RIBA Part-II experience in the UK
- experience working in large teams
- experience on multi-residential/mixed-use projects desirable
- thorough knowledge of UK building regulations and planning procedures
- Competent Revit user
- highly proficient 3D design and visualisation skills: Rhino and Vray experience a plus
- excellent design skills
- highly proficient InDesign & Photoshop
- construction detailing knowledge desirable
- excellent coordination and organisational skills
- excellent verbal and written communication
The candidate will be based at our Highgate studio but may be required to travel and be based on site as and when necessary. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please email a CV and concise portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 5MB to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not accept hard copies.
Alison Brooks Architects is an equal opportunities employer and treats all job applicants equally, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, beliefs or religion.